Tuesday, July 31, 2007

First Scrapbook Album


This is my first attempt at making a scrapbook. I had so much fun doing this and can't wait to create another one. This album, I just sent to my sister and is mostly about her life. The picture on the front, is our parents wedding day. They just celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary. Just a little side note...the one thing that will forever stick in my mind about my parents is they never argued in front of us. They went to their room and had their talks in private. My siblings and I would stand outside their door and try to listen to what they were saying...till my dad would open the door and make us get away:)


This last picture, I enjoyed making alot! The picture is of my mother waiting to go to her high school prom. I put one of the bingo markers on it, B5. The B5 represents...B for her last name now and 5 is for the 5 children she has. I also put a crown on her head. When my sister received her album, she took it to work with her to show it off. Well, some of her co-workers had the nerve to say, that I have way too much free time on my hands! I don't think so, do you? I'm just being creative!

4 comments:

Lovelinest said...

I blog hopped over here from Feathered Nest. Love your blog!
I can NOT believe somebody would say you have too much time on your hands. You were using your creative talents to do something kind and generous for someone else! Even if you were just being creative for nothing, it's still positive time spent. I gotta say, I just don't like people like that. Poo on them!

Anonymous said...

Advise your viewers of how often information will be mailed. Give them alternatives if they don't want emails as frequently as you wish to send them. The last thing you wish to do is get to be the pest who sends out information daily, whenever your target audience notifies you they would like regular information. Frequency requirements can deal with this. [url=http://www.ss12w12ws.info]Ertrg4w7878[/url]

Anonymous said...

Oh ωell, nevеr mіnd. Ιt's the old saying...if it cannot be done, better do it yourself.

My web blog :: fast cash advance loan

Unknown said...

Hello Wisterigirl,
I own the domain www.wisterigirl.com and would like to discuss with you the possibility of taking over your username. Please email me at wisteriagirl@hotmail.com

Hit Counter