Thursday, February 15, 2007

First Attempt

This is my first attempt at doing a blog. I have just recently found some blogs, one in particular.....laffinpunkin, who has been helping me. She is a precious person!! I hope to have some interesting things to share in the future about the things that are going on in my life or what I am creating at the moment. I'm getting into scrapbooking, already paint and do other crafts. I hope you will check back from time to time and check out what I'm doing.

2 comments:

Bluebird Lane said...

Congratulations!!! I love it! You did a wonderful job and I have put it in my favorites!

Big Hugs! :)
Donna

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

Hello, Thanks for stopping by my blog. I do have ironstone for sale. Email me and tell me what you're interested in and I'll send you pics. Congratulations on creating your blog!! I too haven't been doing this very long, just a few months. I'll add you to my favorites and check back soon.
My email is arden_antqs@yahoo.com
Take care,
Theresa

Hit Counter