Friday, June 1, 2007

Tagged



I've been tagged by Theresa of http://gardenantqs.blogspot.com/. We are to pick up a book closest to us and share what is on page 28. The book that is closest to me is Mary Engelbreit's, "Home Sweet Home". This book stays damp from drool all over it!
This is what is on page 28...

It says...A home of her own Under the shade of two century old oak trees, Mikayla's playhouse offers all the comforts of home. Complete with gardens and a white picket fence and arbor, Mikayla's make-believe maison mirrors Mary's home on a preschool scale. Even the steep-roofed birdhouses hanging nearby echo the home's distinctive style(facing page).

I wish I had the money to totally re-do my whole house, cause I would love to have it look like Mary Engelbreit's home. I just love her taste in decorating.

1 comment:

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

You did it!! I love her books too. One of my favorites is "Leading the Artful Life--Interiors designed with Artistic Intuition". Have you read this one. Have a great weekend, Theresa

Hit Counter