Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Back Home

We got home Sunday night, after being gone for a week in Florida, babysitting with our 2 precious grandchildren. Got along great with them, but am worn out...LOL! They weren't any trouble, but when you aren't used to taking care of little ones, it takes a toll on the ole body.

I wanted to show this wall in our dining room. I purchased a few old plates from plumtreeantiques awhile back and decided to put them up around this mirror. I taped old pictures in the middle of the plates. I'm going to add a couple more plates on either side on the bottom. Just not sure if I really like this arrangement or not. I will try to add somemore pictures of the dining room and living room in the next few days. We are having out of town company coming in this afternoon.

2 comments:

The Feathered Nest said...

Hi Sweetie! I just looked at your blog and love the plates with the photos!! You're right, you just need about two more in the lower right and left corners...They all look so good. When I get back to the store I'll check for you again to see if anyone has brought any new ones in. I hope you enjoyed your trip to see and watch the grandbabies...Take care! Dawn ps. Thank you so much for the link too!

The Feathered Nest said...

Hi Cindy ~ I was just strolling around blogland and saw your lovely wall arrangement on this blog:

http://storybookwoods.typepad.com/

take a look ~ Love that platter idea!! xxoo, Dawn

Hit Counter